Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A View from Bizarro World

It's Wednesday which means it is writing day. Usually I like to wax poetic on the world of business but today I must admit I'm not finding a ton of motivation.

So I digress to my favorite target, North Korea. If you click on the link in the story title you will be taken to the official site of the North Korean "News" Agency. They post press releases on what is going on in Kim Jong-Il Town. When you go there, don't expect to read a positive stuff about the US. The North Korean's view of the US is a tad negative.

I recommend you check it out because it is both a funny and sad tale on what can happen to a nation under a totalitarian regime. It is shocking in this day and age of the Internet and 24/7 information that a place exists where the outside world is completely shut out.

It does exist and the best part is they have a nuke as well.

I'll be back with more banter on Friday.

Hawk

No comments: